What We Need From You
The location of the shoot (with an exact postcode), proposed date and a brief containing as much background information as possible on what you want us to photograph and film.
We can then do an initial office based online site survey to see if the shoot is possible and if there are any other factors, flight restrictions or permissions that need to be considered.
In larger filming shoots the drone aerial photography may be a small part of an overall production. However in order to comply with the terms of our CAA license we still need to complete our pre-flight survey. This could involve a physical site visit.
Each job is unique with a mixture of external influences that can affect when and where we can film, but we plan ahead to decrease possible disruptions.
Booking & Deposit
If the result of our site survey is positive we will send you a quote with a detailed brief of the shoot, provisional date and costs.
If you are happy with our quotation, we may arrange a physical site visit to discuss any final arrangements.
We operate a provisional booking system with a firm shoot date been agreed when we have received a 25% deposit.
UAV operations is dependent on suitable weather conditions, therefore we have a flexible and pragmatic approach to scheduling client work.
We cannot operate our drones in rain or high winds. Also clients may have specific requirements that restrict us to flying at specific times.
We monitor the weather forecast 5 days in advance of any shoot. If the signs are not good we talk to the client 48 hours prior to the shoot.
At this point we will reschedule the shoot to the next suitable date at no additional cost and the booking deposit is transferred to the new date. Weather is a known business risk in the UK, so we have to be as flexible as possible to ensure that bookings can be rearranged.
If the shoot cannot be re-scheduled due to factors out of our control (live events, client availability) we do not offer a refund of the initial deposit.
If we both decide to stay with the original date and we have bad weather, our pilots will wait on site as long as possible in the hope of a break in the weather.
If we arrive on site and are unable to shoot on the day we will charge in full, but offer clients a 25% discount off the price of the second shoot on the follow up date.
If the client cancels the shoot within 7 days of the scheduled date the 25% deposit will not be refunded.